Register now – the early registration discount ends September 10th.
The conference will bring together the top experts from government, industry, and academia to discuss the most important and current topics for beef processors today, including:
- An update on test methods and ongoing research.
- Information on the implementation of the FSIS STEC testing program.
- Panel discussion on lessons learned since the implementation of STEC testing.
- Information on HACCP Reassessments.
- Guidance for further processors on preparing for 2013.
- Regulatory update from FSIS on beef safety policies.
- Discussion of Salmonella control in the beef industry.
- Information on lotting, traceability, and recall prevention.
- Guidance on validating HACCP plans and discussion of FSIS guidelines.
For a complete list of speakers and program details and to register, go to http://www.meatassociation.com/events.html.
This conference is designed for processors who produce ground beef, mechanically tenderized steaks, and other non-intact beef products. In addition to USMEF and NAMA, 11 other meat industry organizations, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety Inspection System (FSIS), seven trade media and the Beef Industry Food Safety Council (BIFSCo) are all collaborating.
Register now to take advantage of the early registration discount. Through Sept. 10, the registration fee for the two-day conference is US$449 for members of USMEF and its partner organizations, and US$549 for non-members.