For many years USMEF has recognized selected individuals for their outstanding service to the organization through the Distinguished Service Award. The award recognizes an individual for his or her leadership and lifetime contributions toward the achievement of our organization’s export goals. This year, the USMEF Distinguished Service Award will be presented at our Strategic Planning Conference, Nov. 6-8, in Long Beach, California.
Your nominations are needed to ensure that we identify and honor a deserving individual whose leadership and involvement in USMEF and its activities have made a significant impact on our work in international markets.
Following are the guidelines for eligibility:
- Nominees from all industry sectors and segments are eligible: livestock, feedgrain and oilseed production; farm industry; agribusiness
(supply and service); research and technology; packing and processing; purveying and trading; and government affairs and trade.
- Nominees do not have to be current or former USMEF members.
- Nominees may not be current members of the Executive Committee.
- Nominees may be from the government sector.
- The individual may be honored posthumously.
- The individual must be nominated by a current dues-paying USMEF member.
To submit a nomination, download a copy of the nomination form. Send completed nominations to Jackie Boubin, USMEF director of meeting services, at email@example.com or fax to 303-623-0297 by Tuesday, July 31.
If you have questions about the award or the nominating process, please email Jackie Boubin in the USMEF Denver office or call her at 303-623-6328.