Tools for Exporters
USDA Foreign Agricultural Service Importer Tools:
- Foreign Agricultural Service Website
- What Every Importer Should Know
Information for importers on the U.S. Export Credit Guarantee Programs – GSM-102 and GSM-103.
- Keys To Successful Trade
Video about the mechanics and benefits of the GSM-102 and GSM-103 programs.
- FAS Trade Leads
Establish contact with U.S Suppliers using the FAS Trade Leads service.
- FAS Trade Shows
Identify and conduct business with U.S. red meat suppliers.
- Agricultural Trade Links
Links to the U.S. Trade Representative’s office, to the U.S. Department of Commerce, Justice, Treasury and other USDA links.
- USDA FSIS Library of Export Requirements
- USDA Agricultural Marketing Service
U.S. Embassy and Consulate Tools:
- U.S. Embassy and Consulate Contacts
Web links to U.S. embassies and other diplomatic missions around the world.