Want to Develop International Markets for Your Products?Consider the USMEF Branded Products Promotion Program. The USMEF Branded Products Promotion Program provides matching funds to companies that wish to promote their products in international markets. USMEF is accepting applications for its branded promotion program for U.S. companies to promote their meat products. To qualify, companies must be “small,” having 500 or fewer employees, or be a cooperative or association.
The USMEF fiscal year is January 1 through December 31, and applications will be accepted as long as funds are available during this time. These funds can be used to conduct activities such as:
Trade Shows and Exhibits
- Booth fees, displays and decorations
- Promotion manuals
- Participation with USMEF at international trade shows to gain valuable product exposure
- Registration and setup costs
- Point-of-sale materials
- Travel expenses for one staff person
- Cooking demonstrations
- Shipment of materials
- Translation costs
Public Relations and Seminars
- Public Relations and Seminars
- Promotion and education materials
- Supporting advertising
- Seminar costs
- …and much more
Companies do not have to be members of USMEF to participate in the program. A 5 percent administrative fee is charged on funds awarded and there is a $100 application fee, which is returned if no funds are awarded.
- Want to Develop International Markets for Your Branded Products?
- USMEF Branded Program Application
- Branded Products Promotion Program Overview and Guidelines
For more information on Branded Program details, please contact Beka Gill at (303) 623-6328 or firstname.lastname@example.org.