As a cooperator with the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), USMEF receives funds through the Market Access, Emerging Market and Foreign Market Development programs. The most vertically integrated trade association in the meat and livestock industry, USMEF also receives funding and support from the Beef, Pork, Corn and Soybean Checkoff programs.
As a member organization, USMEF is funded by its members which are drawn from beef/veal producers and feeders, pork producers and feeders, lamb producers and feeders, packers and processors, purveyors and traders, oilseeds producers, feedgrains producers, farm organizations and supply and service organizations.
Audited financial statements can be read online:
- USMEF 2012 Audited Financial Statements
- USMEF 2012 Report to Those Charged with Governance
- USMEF 2011 Audited Financial Statements
- USMEF 2011 Report to Those Charged with Governance
- USMEF 2010 Audited Financial Statements
- USMEF 2010 Audited Financial Statements and Single Audit
- USMEF 2009 Audited Financial Statements
- USMEF 2008 Audited Financial Statements
- USMEF 2007 Audited Financial Statements